Become a Member
Become a Member of the Wine Council of Ontario
The Wine Council of Ontario is the trade association that advocates forall VQA wineries in Ontario. With over 100 winery members of all sizes, and representing all the geographical wine-growing regions of the province, the WCO undertakes numerous issues and initiatives on behalf of its members, such as:
- Increasing access to retail opportunities and direct access to consumers everywhere.
- Improving the business economics of the wine industry.
- Working with the various regulatory bodies governing the production and sale of beverage alcohol in Ontario, with the goal of modernizing and reducing the myriad of regulations that impede growth in the industry.
- Elimination of interprovincial trade barriers.
- Supporting funding for industry research and development.
- Promoting and supporting sustainable winemaking initiatives and practices.
The WCO is the association that is focused exclusively on the issues that affect 100% Ontario grown VQA wine. Join the WCO today and unite your voice to ensure the longevity of Ontario’s VQA wine industry.
- As a leadership organization, the WCO offers access to industry leaders, decision makers and a network of like-minded wine sector individuals.
- As an advocate for the Ontario VQA wine industry, the WCO provides a convincing voice of influence with government on issues of public policy, regulations and programs.
- As a collaborator for the Ontario VQA wine industry, the WCO connects with other organizations on developing and offering resources, tools and the latest information that directly supports business efficiency and competitiveness.
The WCO also offers a trade membership for industry suppliers and vendors. WCO trade members enjoy many opportunities to interact with winery members and build positive business relationships. Through membership in the WCO, trade members are able to partake in advertising and sponsorship discount opportunities through participation in WCO events.
Interested in joining the WCO? Please email email@example.com.